Thursday, June 26, 2008

An Organized Closet

My closet is a mess right now. However, not too long ago, it looked like this:


I'm hoping that posting this inspires me to get it back in order.


Top drawers: Belts/ties/gloves/misc
Left row, top to bottom: Undershirts, long sleeve t-shirts
Next row, t2b: Solid color t's, textured t's.
Next: Teir 1 shirts, Tier 2 shirts, workout shirts, workout shorts/swimtrunks, Tier 3 shirts, trash shirts
Next: Jeans, Jeans, not jeans, shoes (black and brown in dress and casual + running)
Bottom tray: 4 pairs of flipflops, one pair of slippers, one pair of Vibram 5-fingers, one pair of moccassins
Next to bottom tray: Work boots, hiking boots (not shown, too far left)
Dresser on other side of room: socks and undies.

Yay target organizers!

Also, the pole isn't sorted by type, it's sorted by wear freqency. Whenever I put away a hanging shirt after wearing and washing, I put it on the right, thus my least-worn shirts migrate left, and the most worn stay right. /dork.

No comments: