Monday, July 14, 2008

Cross post from the Charlotte sector

[Cross posting this from tcs in case I didn't configure the post-by-email correctly over there]

We are sitting in the ob's office waiting for what is hopefully our last prenatal visit. I am getting so excited...I can't wait to hold Charlotte!

The worst part of this trimester for me has been the waiting. The hospital bag is ready, the car seat is, well I still need to do that....however, the nursery is ready, the blog is up, and we are ready to rock and roll! Charlotte sector, come on down!

I was almost intentionally late--the one time they got Debbie in as soon as she got here was the time I was ten minutes late...the whole appointment was over when I got there, whereas we have been here ten minutes already now.

This entry is a combination brain dump, nervous fidget, and test of the Charlotte broadcast system... If there is any news of progress you'll find it here (or tcs hehe) in about an hour!

Thanks for all the votes, it's great to know so many people are looking forward to meeting my daughter :-) I am at the top of that list!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: