Saturday, October 23, 2010

Today so far

I woke up, walked up to the tube station, boarded one tube, changed lines twice, walked by Big Ben, parliment, and through part of Westminister abbey. Then, bought a Thames
Clipper all-day pass at the London eye, took it two stops to the Tower bridge, and have been walking east along the south bank of the Thames since then (about 2 hrs). I have gone through many interesting residential districts of varying ages, seen the HMS Belfast, and just went to a non-alcoholic cider tasting...there is no apple juice like that being pressed into your cup in front of you! I am almost to the next Clipper stop (I think) and will take the next clipper to Greenwich park to pose for nerdy Meridian pictures which I'm sure are the local equivalent of taking a shot at four corners

No comments: